Deadline: Not specified
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: BA/ BSc/ HND
Experience: 3 -5 years
Job Field: Advertising/ Media/ Branding
Application Deadline: Not specified
P.M Renaissance is looking for a Content Developer who is a team player to join our team. Must be highly organized, a skilled writer and communicator, agile, and a self-starter with a passion for creating meaningful and insightful content about the changing trends in the market.
You must be a skillful communicator who understands content strategy and messaging, along with sharp writing and editing skills coupled with experience preparing content for multiple channels, including websites, digital, mobile, print, and various social media outlets. This person assists in planning and developing content that will support multiple areas of the business by facilitating creativity, application, and conversion.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Create/Write content for;
weekly Company webinars
- Write clear marketing strategies to promote company product and services.
- Produce well-researched content for publication in print or digital format.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- May be required to develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, and videos.
- Run day-to-day activities of multiple assigned projects, communicate status updates, and proactively identify changes in scope of work to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken to assess impacts of scope change.
- Seasoned writer with in-depth knowledge of the Human Resource Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Self-directed with strong project management skills and initiative to learn new applications independently.
- Communicate content updates and upcoming releases to all internal stakeholders.
- Experience with content management systems required.
- Promote content on social media.
- Have experience preparing messages for different platforms and media.
- May be required to use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Follows content development plan as part of the broader project plan.
- Adapt quickly to change and various requests, be agile
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in writing, marketing, communications and/or public relations
- Excellent, proven writing capabilities
- Excellent communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to P.M Renaissance on pmrenaissance.zohorecruit.com to apply