Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Application Deadline: Not specified
We are expanding our program to new regions and schools and ambition significant growth within existing markets.
- Your job will be to promote our offering through online and offline advertising, as well as liaison with SRC’s, university staff and other organizations to spread our message to their students. You’ll also take responsibility for our objective of recruiting more female students and students of disadvantaged backgrounds.
- You’ll work directly with the management team of the company to plan and achieve the ambitioned growth. This involves market research and marketing execution. As Brighter
- Investment is a start-up, your job, like everybody elses in the organization, also involves the less glamorous work of following up with applicants and teachers during the summer months leading up to the new academic year. If you feel you are too good for that, don’t apply.
- Your performance will directly determine how fast Brighter Investment grows and how many students get to go to school. This is not an easy 9 to 5 job, but in exchange we offer you ownership, opportunity, flexibility and responsibility.
You are – The person we hire for this job is analytical and confident in meetings and public speaking. You don’t need to have a lot of experience, but you will have to be able to shows us potential and at least one marketing campaign you ran successfully. If you have no experience, or only sales experience, this role isn’t for you.
To be successful at this job you should:
- Be an influencer: Be excited about our mission and be able to spread that excitement to others in writing, in day-to-day conversations, online and on a stage. You should be able to share a successful marketing campaign you ran (preferably online and offline).
- Be an executor: Be able to hustle and have a proven record of creating opportunities, closing deals and generating growth. You should be able to share a deal you negotiated and closed.
- Be flexible: Be okay with a startup environment where circumstances and responsibilities change rapidly. If you’re attached to having different people in various departments for different jobs, this job is not for you.
- Be creative: Be able to do more with less and figure out how to do things you nor any of your colleagues have ever done before. We look forward to hearing examples of your creativity on the job.
- Be analytical: Be able to use qualitative and quantitative methods to measure and report marketing performance and direct marketing strategy. Data drives our decisions and you should be okay with that.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of a Degree is required.
- At least 2+ Years Experience in Digital Marketing and Business Development
Method of Application
Interested in learning more about Brighter Investment and how we are going to change the world? Take a look at our website www.brighterinvestment.com and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, complete the form at https://forms.gle/gMC1z3qd4EHTcVmSA