Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
Application Deadline:Apr 30, 20220
- Provides out-patients care and refer appropriately outside area of specialty
- Participates as a member of the Medical Team in providing care, monitoring and evaluation of patients on admission
- Prepares doctors notes as well as discharge notes
- Provides weekend coverage as per approved schedule
- Assists with clearing of patients for travel
- Liaises with relevant departments in ensuring optimum care to clients/patients
- Participates in quality improvement programs and or activities.
- Assists perform surgical operations/clinical procedures within identified competency
- Provides support and information to patients/relatives as and when necessary.
- Conducts/participates in:
- Ward Rounds
- Clinical meetings
- Morbidity/mortality meetings
- Clinico -Pathological conferences
- Journals’ clubs
- Participates in district and community health programs as and when required
- Conducts/participates in operational research
- Be actively involved in the issues of infection prevention and control.
- Ensures compliance with the hospital and departmental policies and procedures by team members.
- Performs any other duty that may be assigned by management from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
- MB ChB/BDS or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years post housemanship
- A valid License to practice in Ghana
- Continuous Professional Training across a wide range of clinical issues
- Good practice in Outpatient and inpatient care.
- Knowledge of health and safety relevant to this post.
- Knowledge in spinal care is an advantage.
- Basic surgical skills
- Supervisory skills
- Advanced life support/resuscitation skills
- Report writing and presentation skill
- Analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to initiate and maintain clear, concise documentation
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job title clearly stated