International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation tasked with promoting innovative, comprehensive and sustainable migration policies. With 17 Member States and over 60 projects active throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America, ICMPD is a growing and ever-more relevant presence in its field.
• Job Type Full Time
• Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
• Experience 3 years
• Location Accra
• Job Field Project Management
- Project activities in the assigned areaof work organised and implemented according to work plan. Project inputs administered according to ICMPD´s rules and processes and donor requirements. Processes with external stakeholders, partners, consultants and contractors managed promptly. Deliverables of project consultants and contractors monitored and controlled. Financial expenditures on activities level controlled and maintained within the budgetary limits. Qualitative and timely contributions for formulation of project content provided. Qualitativecontributionsmade towardsassessmentofproject resultsand identificationoflessons learned.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project implementation (NGO or international organisation).
- Substantive knowledge of migration issues.
- Work experience in the field of the migration is an asset.
- Knowledge of the development sector in Ghana.
- Knowledge of the civil society sector in Ghana.
- Experience in the management of procurement (services and equipments) is an asset. Experience in the management of grants is an asset.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in managing conflicting priorities and working with tight deadlines. Strong team work and interpersonal skills.
- 3 Adaptability and flexibility.
- Strong ICT skills in MS applications.
- Solid analytical, drafting and organisational skills.
- Good communications and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in stakeholder relations management.
- Supervisory experience in management of experts as required by the position. Professional training in project cycle management in an asset.
- Willingness to travel (including field missions).
- Experience in international context.
- Proficiency in (verbal/written) English, proficiency French is an asset. Proficinecy in at least two Ghanaian local languages is an asset.
- Master´s degree related to the area of work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) on www.icmpd.org to apply