Deadline: Not specified
Standard Chartered Ghana is a banking and financial services company in Ghana, and an 80% subsidiary of Standard Chartered. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. Operating since 1896, it is one of the oldest companies in Ghana.
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: BA/ BSc/ HND
Job Field: Banking
Application Deadline: Not specified
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Ensure quality of the sales pitch and lead them with the clients. Also review the Term sheets before delivering to clients.
- Work with Credit Analyst and obtain all pre-deal clearances.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Oversee ARM to ensure smooth on-boarding of client after thorough completion of documentation and other processes.
- Senior client calling and briefing on a regular basis for account maintenance and deal negotiation. Also engage senior internal stakeholders for marketing, credit and any other pertinent issues.
Client on-boarding & deal execution
- Work closely with CA, product partners and analyze a) wallet size b) determine appropriateness of the product and c) work out a comprehensive account plan.
- Successfully negotiate and close out pricing and other deal dynamics with client
- Oversee the quality & turnaround of credit proposal and ensure faster delivery. Work with CA for resolving Credit queries.
- Oversee the ARM to ensure all documentation and security creation are completed on time to ensure smooth execution of transaction.
- Liaising with Legal/external counsel/Credit Risk Control in preparation and execution of non standard complex transactions along with product partners.
- Work with Client Due Dilligence team to ensure proper completion of eCDDs.
Account Management & portfolio quality
- Along with the product partner, push for line utilization of complex and structured transactions. Oversee the ARM in ensuring high utilization of regular WC facilities.
- Review Failed Trade status, EAR, ASTAR CCRT, etc with the CA to ensure discipline and quality in portfolio
- Review the excess/past due situation with ARM to ensure they are regularized and also facilitate approvals wherever required.
- Review and monitor the client profitability to ensure there are no revenue leakages.
- Attend various internal or external sales/ non sales meetings like CIC, stakeholders Meeting, Portfolio Review Meeting.
- Maintain record of Confidentiality Agreement (Sales Team Leader to maintain file & copies will also be held by signatories to the agreement)
- Overall responsible and accountable for the credit quality of the assigned/acquired portfolio.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Chartered Bank on scb.taleo.net to apply