GIG Logistics is Nigerias leading Logistic Company with clearly defined market path, committed to providing cost effective and timed delivery Logistic Solutions that offers complete flexibility to our customers. Our top tier solutions incudes freight forwarding, ecommerce logistics and express courier delivery and we have a reputation for professionalism, speed and reliability. For more information about GIG Logistics, please visit: www.giglogistics.ng
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Motivate, direct, coach and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Make recommendations to management on best course of action in matters relating to sales and the sales team.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective sales solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- Minimum of a B.SC certificate from a government recognised tertiary institution
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in sales
- Experience managing a sales team is an added advantage
- Demonstratable experience in people management, leadership and strategy formulation & implementation.
- Good understanding of the Ghana ecommerce terrain
- Experience from a courier company is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should forward their CV to email@example.com using SALES SUPERVISOR as subject of mail.