Job Type: Full time
Qualification: not stated
Experience: not stated
Location: not stated
Job Field: Customer care
Application Deadline: not stated
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer retention, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
Working hours: An average of 21 hours a week, working hours between 5am and 12pm, Monday to Sunday
Hourly Rate: Negotiable, based on experience.
- Strive to understand the customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
Understanding of ITIL practices
- Microsoft System Center 2012/2016: Configuration
- College Degree in computer science, information sciences or related field and 3-5 years of experience; or 5+ years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware & operating systems (Windows 2012, 2016) is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and enterprise backup solutions is required.
- Knowledge of industry standard maintenance practices and monitoring tools is required.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory is required.
- Experience with Microsoft VMM is required.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM is required.
- Experience with Microsoft SCOM is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise storage solutions is required.
- Experience with advanced PowerShell techniques is a plus.
- Experience with RedHat Linux is a plus.
Selstark Canada Technologies serves a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities around the world.
Visit us at selstark.com
Method of Application
Interested persons should send their CVs to email@example.com or call our Ghana office on 0552028646 for more information.