STOP ANSWERING PHONE CALLS WHERE YOUR COOKING GAS IS: Woman Dies After Getting Burnt Whilst Doing That (Graphic Photos)

Spread the love

A woman has died after suffering severe burns while answering a call close to her cooking gas. Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive. 

Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died. 

Her friends are mourning her on Facebook while warning people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.

Source: peacefmomline.com

@ghexploredotcom
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x